Micro art makeup is applied employing an acupuncture needle which vibrates about the outer layers of our skin, and allows non toxic mineral based pigments being absorbed from the outer layer of your skin. The complete procedure typically takes around an hour. For patients with increased sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the design and style is created on the skin with an erasable pencil and therefore the technician helps the consumer select a natural color. Once the customer approves the appearance along with the color the process begins.
• Brows: may be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs onto the skin.
• Lips: If you would like enhance or reshape the design of the lips using tattoo makeup, the lip is first lined then completely shaded.
• Eyes: The eyes are highlighted by utilizing a great line involving the lashes, making a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For those who have thinning hair the scalp could be camouflaged with the addition of individual hairs making a thicker look for your hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup supplies a natural look that may gradually fade over 3 years. Permanent makeup gives a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It could just be removed with laser surgical procedures or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks could be toxic and cause hypersensitive reactions, in addition to sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup will be the higher priced procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Putting on permanent makeup costs considerably less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure does not create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is usually a minor swelling nevertheless it disappears in about 1 hour. Permanent makeup alternatively results in heavy bleeding and it is extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling can last for weeks. Recovery time period is usually a few weeks.
• Micro art makeup uses just one acupuncture needle; permanent makeup needs 3-14 gauge needles which have to be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It allows you to look your very best all day, constantly – no matter whether you will be with the swimming pool, exercise machine or at a party. It is actually especially suitable for busy professional 46deyypky to do not possess time for you to apply makeup each day.
• You can pick your very own color, using a technician helping you to opt for the most natural looking color. It appears so natural it is difficult to know that makeup has been applied.
• This is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about 5 years of aging.
• Since the micro art makeup fades as time passes, you may alter your style as styles and fashions change. If you do not would like it to disappear, you may have it retouched every year or so.
• People who have difficulty applying makeup because of physical limitations or poor vision will no longer must suffer everyday and have a straightforward solution.